- This event has passed.
Prayers for the Week
5th January 2020
Please pray this week for…..
• Those amongst us who are struggling with the uncertainty and anxiety of ill health, physically or mentally. Those recently bereaved.
• Give thanks for all the people who came to our Christmas services, that the seeds sown will bear fruit.
• Pray for Australia as the nation tries to cope with the devastating bush fires
• Give thanks for all that God has done throughout the last year, and pray that he would continue to guide the church into 2020
• Pray for our leaders as the country prepares to leave the European Union at the end of January.
We have a weekly prayer meeting on Monday mornings at 9.15am in church (approx 30 minutes). All are welcome and please do not worry if you do not feel able to pray out loud.
In the beginning was the Word, and the Word was with God, and the Word was God. John 1:1