- This event has passed.
Prayers for the Week
23rd February 2020
Please pray this week for…..
– Those amongst us who are struggling with the uncertainty and anxiety of ill health, physically or mentally. Those recently bereaved.
– Pray for the upcoming Lenten Bible studies and other Lenten groups
– Pray for all those caught up or affected by the recent flooding
– The ongoing humanitarian crisis in Syria, pray especially for our Christian brothers and sisters there.
– Pray for the Mental Health of our young people who sadly all too often feel suicide is the only way out.
– Pray that social media companies will take more responsibility for the content of their sites.
“Walk in a manner worthy of the calling to which you have been called, with all humility and gentleness, with patience, bearing with one another in love, eager to maintain the unity of the Spirit in the bond of peace” Ephesians 4 v 1