- This event has passed.
Prayers for the Week
Please pray this week for…..
• Those amongst us who are struggling with the uncertainty and anxiety of ill health, physically or mentally. Those recently bereaved.
• Pray for our Children & Youth Worker, Sarah Cody as she takes the Gospel into schools, leads Messy Church and she begins to join our monthly All age service.
• Continue to pray for our leaders following the United Kingdom’s departure from Europe.
• Pray for China and the outbreak of the Coronavirus, pray for those suffering with it and that it will not spread any further worldwide
• Pray for those in our parish exploring Lay Ministry here and overseas.
• Pray for Bishop Tony and his wife Lucille, as they prepare to retire in March.
• Give thanks for our retired Clergy who help to support churches across the Diocese.
• Pray for those we know who are not Christians, that they would come to a living faith in the Lord Jesus.
We have a weekly prayer meeting on Monday mornings at 9.15am in church (approx 30mins). All are welcome and please do not worry if you do not feel able to pray aloud.
There is a prayer request board in church near the kitchen hatch, and any requests will be brought to this
‘The Lord is my light and my salvation; whom shall I fear? The Lord is the stronghold of my life; of whom shall I be afraid?’
Psalm 27 v 1